In order to cover our expected loss from the cancellation of the booking below is set the scale of charges which must be paid by the traveler
Advance amount is non-refundable in any circumstances however we can adjust the same in future booking for same destination & Same Guest depends upon Postponement time & Hotel Policy.
20% of total package cost will be charged as cancellation amount 30 or more days before your travel date.
40% of total package cost will be charged as cancellation amount between 20 to 30 days before your travel date.
60% of package cost will be charged as cancellation amount between 10 to 20 days before your travel date.
100% of package cost will be charged as cancellation amount less than 10 days before your travel date.
Postponement Can be entertained only one week prior to start date.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 12 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Yelo Holidays may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
1) The Rates we offer are subject to availability.
2) The hotels we have offered in the package only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you.
3) In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above-mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
4) Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available, we shall try to confirm accommodation in the next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
5) The itinerary is subject to weather conditions and may be shuffled.
6) Anything which is not mentioned in “PRICE INCLUDES”
7) Expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation, strike or political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual
8) Any dispute regarding child age to be settled directly with hotels.
9) Extra cost may be charged due to natural calamities/political disturbances/ new orders passed by government/risks to lives or any other situations over which the company has no control.
10) It is mandatory to carry photo ID proof (Like Aadhaar Card, Election card, Pass port, Pan Card, Nationalized Bank ,Govt. Servant Id Proof), Confirmation Voucher, Volvo Tickets, Flight Tickets, Permits, Visa, passport etc. depending upon the package type, destination and inclusions. These documents are mandatory during check- in / check-out procedures while you are on tour.
11) Check – in time and Checkout at most of the hotels in Andaman starts from 0700 hours to 11:00 hours.
12) We make contingency plans so the sightseeing and tour itinerary do not fall on a closing day.
13) Most of the sightseeing spots listed in the Port Blair city tour remain closed on Monday and other government holidays.
14) Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
15) Snorkeling is a complementary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
16) In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise/Govt ferry is not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, we will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
17) We reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems,
18) It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
19) No refunds would be offered on the government ferry tickets or MAKRUZZ or Coastal Cruise (Speed Catamaran) tickets, if already purchased.
20) In case Govt. ferry is booked, instead of Private Ferry due to non availability of tickets, the difference amount is non refundable.
21) We can not control the room cancellation because of the cancellation of the flight/ ferry.
22) We can not control the cancellation of reservations due to climatic changes.
23) Any refund claims on the complementary part of the package shall not be entertained.
24) City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
25) We will not be liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of the reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc.
26) Due to geographical differences, few places may not have as lavish facilities as that of developed tourist destinations. In such places, Hotels are categorized on the basis of location, services and costing and not as 3 star, 4 Star and so on. The vehicle types are limited and may not be of latest models. Also general infrastructure such as hospitals, petrol pumps, ATMs etc may also be missing. Thus, Guests are requested to be well-prepared for such destinations in advance.
27) We can not control any delays or cancellations due to Heavy Traffic Jams, blocked roads, technical faults, strikes, natural disasters or any unforeseen event. Such situations may also demand for some extra services vis-a-vis extra cost.
28) Packages can also be booked by depositing a token amount. However, next installments must be made timely and as instructed by our team.
29) We reserve the right to cancel your package due to insufficient Advance Amount i.e. 30% of the total tour Package Cost. In case, clients are suspected to indulge in any kind of illegal activity or violent behavior, the agency will immediately stop the services while holding all the refunds.
30) Feel free to discuss for any package related query regarding hotels for sightseeing etc. kindly consult with your respective tour guide
31) Any Changes, Upgrades and Add-on in the tour package after initial booking may attract additional cost.
32) Hotels may apply extra cost for using a games room, discotheque, spa, gym or any other amenities. Also, the amount paid for the room doesn’t include room heater charges, Mini Bar, Telephone bills etc. The amount for these services will be directly paid at hotel
33) Prices for early check in, late check-out, rooms for freshen up or any up- gradation in room category will cost extra according to the Hotel Policies
34) Guests will solely be responsible to bear the penalty charges for inconveniences caused by them during the tour. This includes any damage done to the hotel property or vehicle, carrying out prohibited activities, conflicts with other people or any similar disruptions.
35) Houseboat in Alleppey check in at 12Noon and cruises till 5 PM, Boat will be anchored till 8 AM and cruises till 9 AM for checkout
36) For Deluxe A/C Houseboat, A/C will be operating from 9 PM till 6 AM only (All houseboat related inclusions are applicable only if the Itinerary is including Houseboat stay)
37) For Premium A/C Houseboat, A/C will be operating anytime (All houseboat related inclusions are applicable only if the Itinerary is including Houseboat stay)
38) In Ladakh, during the peak season, SUVs hesitate to accommodate more than 4 pax in 1 vehicle. If such an issue arises then we will have to provide additional SUVs and the guest will have to pay extra charges for the same.
39) In Ladakh, Generally during the peak season there is a shortage of Tempo Travellers. Despite pre-booking the Tempo union allots the tempo travelers 1 day prior to the arrival date. In such cases if the union is unable to provide tempo travel they’ll provide SUVs against which the additional cost will be borne by the guest.
40) The timings mentioned in the daily schedule in the itinerary may vary depending upon the road conditions, particular destination visits, en-route meals, climatic conditions, particular health conditions of the guests and timings of sightseeing places and monuments.